Friday, September 10, 2004

*sigh*

From Slashdot:

"Netflix may also be feeling some economic pressure. It now forces all cancellations occur by phone, making it more difficult to cancel because of a long hold time."

This is one of those things that bugs me to no end. If you sign up for a service online, you should always, always be able to cancel it by the same method. The Sims Online did this to me, and of course talked me into a 'free month' which of course it took me longer than a month to get back to again and cancel. I really hate it! I guess it's a good thing that I have no intentions of cancelling NetFlix for a while.

Which reminds me,... I forgot to give DH the mail to go out this morning, so I need to get that run down. Finished Whale Rider last night, and almost finished Blackwork Dragon. Yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger DeeBaughman said...

Okay, I read the article that Slashdot referenced and they mention that Netflix switched back to the online cancellation method, which someone forgot to mention on Slashdot. Glad to hear they woke up and realized. :)

September 10, 2004 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger WhizGidget said...

Actually, Netflix never did get rid of the online cancellation... I'll tell ya the story at a GTG or lunch one day...

September 10, 2004 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger DeeBaughman said...

Glad to hear that :) Leave it to /. to get the facts mixed up. lol!

September 11, 2004 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home